Who REALLY owns the WTBTS...theory/help me out.....

by EndofMysteries 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Okay I am working on getting these documents together. I wish Ray Franz was still alive, I'd have a question or maybe somebody knows.

If it's true that Russell was a mason and/or wrote to the rothschilds in 1891, if it's true they helped him set up the WT or gave a lot of money....that could be why it was "Zions" WT. If it's true the rothschilds are heavily involved or controlling the mason societies, and if the WT was part owned by them or they owed them, that would explain the mason symbols in the magazines and such. It IS a fact, because I have documentation that where russell was buried, all that land was owned by the WT. It IS a fact that right now those buildings in the back are 3 mason temples and mason sign you can find, so if they funded the WT it makes sense why they own the land right now and have their temples where Russells grave is. It could also be Russell was just friends with them and was not one himself, but Rutherford, who was a judge, already bout 40, was a high ranking one when he took over.

The events that began 1914 and how the rothschilds may have been involved are unsettling, and even more so if Russell was mixed in with it.

Since many times it was said assemblies and such were held in mason halls early on, etc etc.

It would make sense if Rutherford was one, and anybody who had been given power and passed on would also be one.

Atleast the president of the society. If the other GB members aren't, as long as they don't interfere with anything.

So even the current GB may not.

Who are the ones selling property? Who is managing the money the society has? If the Rothchilds were the ones who invested and set this up, if with evidence a lot of mason ties, then perhaps even today they or masons are the ones really in control.

Unfortunately past the documentation I'm trying to find, the paper trail past 1922 would be hidden or non existant, then it's just based on reasoning and explaining why using mason halls, etc, all those years.

I wonder if Ray ever saw anything that could possibly of hinted if Fred was one or not but too late now, unless he already spoke about that. And also possibly the legal department, there would have to be somebody of strong influence who was, whether a GB or somebody even the GB had to listen to. The society owns many companies, if it's possibe to find a modern day link/paper trail it would probably be one of the companies they own.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I think the consensus of thinking on here is that Russell himself, though having family connections to the Freemasons was never a member himself.

That is anyway not relevant to the present day W.T, the extant Corproration springs from Rutherford's takeover.

It is my personal opinion that there is no Freemason, Illuminati or any other conspiracy type shady organization or group behind or controlling the W.T

If there were, they would not be so bloody inept. Jayzuz, anybody with an ounce of economic sense would have told them to sell up and get out of Brooklyn a decade before they even thought of it. They thought about it as a reaction to markets that had already fallen and by the time they were in a position to sell, the market had bottomed.

I think that over the years a group has gained ultimate control, they pull the G.B's chain and make sure their own lifestyle is preserved. They are in the Legal Dept and Writing Dept and they are not "believers" in any way. They know what they are doing and who for, them.

But they have sprung from the JW community, they are not experts at anything, apart from perhaps their individual expertise because of having gone to Law school or whatever, but scheming and cunning they may be, but they ain't no Rothchilds or anything of that Ilk.

But this shadowy group controls the billions in property, and controls the direction the WT takes to keep the whole scam working.

I wonder how they sleep at night, they have blood on their hands.

• blondie
    blondie

The various WT corporations in the US are set up as non-profit religious corporations.

To be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, an organization must be organized and operated exclusively for exempt purposes set forth in section 501(c)(3), and none of its earnings may inure to any private shareholder or individual. In addition, it may not be an action organization, i.e., it may not attempt to influence legislation as a substantial part of its activities and it may not participate in any campaign activity for or against political candidates.

http://www.irs.gov/Charities-&-Non-Profits/Charitable-Organizations/Exemption-Requirements---Section-501(c)(3)-Organizations

• solomon
    solomon

back in the early days russel was selling shares in the WTBS and they had shareholders at annual meetings but that all seemed to disappear after the 1970's

• Eustace
    Eustace

But they have sprung from the JW community, they are not experts at anything, apart from perhaps their individual expertise because of having gone to Law school or whatever

How do they let lawyers into their fold like that when they punish people for getting educated? If I remember right isn't it the case that you lose some kind of status as an Elder even if your child goes to college?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    If there were, they would not be so bloody inept. Jayzuz, anybody with an ounce of economic sense would have told them to sell up and get out of Brooklyn a decade before they even thought of it. They thought about it as a reaction to markets that had already fallen and by the time they were in a position to sell, the market had bottomed.

...unless the Masons are just epicly using them as pawns, but the Masons would NEVER do that, right?

-Sab

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

"it may not attempt to influence legislation as a substantial part of its activities and it may not participate in any campaign activity for or against political candidates."

Is that the TRUE reason for complete political neutrality and no voting? Voting isn't putting your faith in government, it's merely they take your tax dollars and you pick your choice of who handles it. But since Rutherford if he was the one who started that, saying was the only channel to God and controlling all parts of life, since couldn't direct that, took the easy way and said no voting at all?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Are you all aware that russells gravesite was on land owned by the WT? A lot of land to be exact, and now today stand mason temples??? How did the land go from being owned by the WT to being owned by masons?

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Phizzy makes a good point. It the Holy Spirit is really behind all the GB's decisions, why did they start selling after the market crashed - and not just before? LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit