JWS Prosselizing on Paltalk

by cornish 3 Replies latest jw friends

• cornish
    cornish

I have visited the JW and friends room a few times on Paltalk,but usually I either get red dotted or booted for raising points they dont want raised,anyway yesterday I go in there under a different user name playing Mr gun ho loyal witness,talking about how we should be loyal to the governing body,and dont want to get misled by the twisted lies of apostates and how we need to warn the world urgently to get into Jehovahs organization or they will die at Armaggedon,you know that sort of trash,very soon I get private text messages from JWs that I should not talk like that as there were interested ones in the room I could stumble,who were not ready for such frank talk,anyway they hated this frank approach which showed them up to be a load of pawns in front of interested ones got suspicious and asked me to read todays day text,but of course I have no year book,hey is that proof of being a genuine JW nowdays knowing todays text!
    The point I am raising is this,the internet must be a wonderful tool for those who want to get their report brownie points up,I mean they can sit by the PC and mic and notch up hours and hours,even pioneer without going out of the house in the wind rain or snow.
    Is this the begining of cyber pioneer?

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Bloody hell I wish I had of had access to the internet when I was pioneering!! Telephone witnessing was always great, but quite difficult to motivate yourself and sound happy and chipper all the time! Sooo sitting in front of a PC in my dressing gown sipping coffee, chatting on the net and getting my hours in would have been orgasmic!

What a joke.

Britty

"My body is a Temple NOT an Amusement Park"

• TheStar
    TheStar

I know a few who do this exact thing. I think one of them is a pioneer or at least was. Let me know if you would like to anti-witness to any of these and I will let you know how you can come in contact with them on the net. Email me.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi Cornish,

I visited the JW and friends room many times and have yet to be red dotted in there.

I think the reason being that I am not threating to them. I do however say what I believe.

Maybe it's because I like a few of them. I get along with the ones that the others don't, such as corban and Alf. These two are really wonderful people once you get to know them.

It's been a while since I've been on paltalk. Maybe I should check it out again.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit