jw's and beards ?

by inactive 1 Replies latest jw friends

• inactive
    inactive

It was reported that the taliban beat, with long rods any man caught with out the proscribed type of beard. The jw’s ,with a smile, simply discriminate against a male with out the mandatory clean face. I wonder what would happen if the elders had similar power as the taliban had ?
    Any thoughts out there ?

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Boy, where one could go with such speculation. I would like to say I believe they would never go as far as the Taliban did, but who really knows? They wield such control and power within the KHs today, there is no telling what they would do if they were the controlling power for the nation. I thank God or whoever you worship that they have no real political power.

Not to forget, they believe that any who are not practicing their brand of a** kissing to the elders and GB are going to be unmercifully slaughtered at armegeddon, and they feel that is righteous. So, if they had any real power, there is just no telling how far they would push it.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely!

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit