Truth

by cptkirk 0 Replies latest jw experiences

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

I plan on posting a few more psychological analyses on here over time, I just have so much material that gives insight into the various pathologies at work within the borg.

i know i post material sometimes that it comes across as shocking especially with my language....i know that probably some older people especially are reading it, and then they immediately close it etc. my goal is to get people to think, plain and simple. the type of person that sees one word and goes into a seizure, i don't want them reading my posts anyway.

so what am i posting about now? something that people need to start understanding, because really, i don't enjoy watching people get smashed in the face (unfortunately that is the only way some people learn though).

The point is this: there is a dying breed of human being right now.....that breed is the human that believes in absolutes. for example: the jw religion is the truth and therefore everything they do is right. The gambler stakes his money on this, only to get burnt and then dwell in a state of confusion.

The truth is, this religion is hurting a lot of people, not evil people, no. this religion is hurting a lot of good people, people that will give everything they got to try and make things work. the leaders, as seen in this recent apostate trial, are in many cases (in their context) misguided, and this misguidance is breaking the backs of ordinary people trying to do what they are told(seek truth obey god). this is the fundamental truth, and if you are betting on the jws to give you some kind of good karma, you are going to get smashed in the face.

i read in a post here some myth about john denver being on johnny carson and carson tells denver the camera guy is a jw so you should leave. this is what i mean by betting on the jw, know what you are betting on.

karma is real....sometimes bad things happen to good people. again, this gets back to the dying breed of the man/woman who goes for absolutes. you can't absolutely attribute karma to everything, obviously. but that does not mean it isn't also at work....

take my advice.....think about karma a little bit, not necessarily so that you can line your pockets, but so that you might just see something that makes you feel like you at least contributed something good to the giant karma pool that does exist. go just do something randomly for someone that helps them in some way, unlike the jw....rushing forth blindly, use some discretion and then do it, donate to the pool. don't worry, it wont start world peace or anything. maybe just a little kid that wanted a bike, who wouldnt of had one otherwise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit