JWstruggle Apostasy Trial YouTube Video & The Media

by allyouneedislove 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• allyouneedislove
    allyouneedislove

Hi everyone,

How can the media, or maybe a site like drudgereport.com get notified of the "Apostasy Trial" videos posted on YouTube by JWstruggle?

• allyouneedislove
  • Recovery
    Recovery

The media doesn't care. Neither do most people.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Drudge has a tip box on the lower right corner of his site. I know several here hit him up with the Conti case when it broke, it never made it on to Drudge as far as I know.

Otherwise, its a matter of e-mailing each editor of each site. Time consuming work with very little chance of any return on your investment.

For once I agree with Recovery, nobody else in in the world really cares about a silly little Adventist cult claiming to have a hotline up to Jehovah.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

you'd have to create a proper worded press release, contact media agencies and ask them who's responsible for topics like that, then link them to the press release. they get tons and tons of information every day, keep that in mind.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Nobody besides JW's and ex-JW's care about the JW's.

• DT
    DT

I don't think this would go viral like Sparlock or the masturbation video.

It will help when all the videos are uploaded. It would also be nice to have a short video with the highlights. If it is impressive enough, it could get some traction.

It is pretty rare to have a videotaped apostasy trial, so that could be used to promote it.

In any case, I think it will have a powerful effect over time, even if it is just a steady stream of people seeing what goes on behind the scenes for the first time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit