Anti-Pedophiliac Steamroller

by picosito 3 Replies latest jw friends

• picosito
    picosito

The news today was chock full of stuff about pedophilia in the Catholic Church. It's all coming out of the closet for them now.

Maybe it won't be long for WBTS?

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

I agree.. I think we should do some mass e-mailings to Bill O'Reilly about the subject with the JW's. He's a definite mover and shaker.

ofcmad

• sf
    sf

Ofc,

Perhaps you do not read all threads, yet I have stated in a few that I myself have emailed Bill "massively" for over a year.

No replies whatsoever have been sent back to me. He ACTS like a mover/shaker, yet FOX has "media rules", just as the elite stations do. Also, others have emailed him from this site as well.

Respectfully, I do hope that you and others will email him "massively" to shake and move him to ACTION.

Incidently, why have you not been going to chat? If that's none of my business, please,say so.

Sincerely, sKally

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

Sorry skally, but I do not read every thread here. I figured more then one or two subjects emailing him regarding the JW's would do the trick, especially now since he's been dealing with the catholic mess. BTW, I wonder if anyone can obtain how long it has been taking people to put that news story together.

I don't go into chat. I was constantly on yahoo chat all the time. After feeling like spinning my wheels in chat rooms, I would rather post some psudeo-intelligent text.

ofcmad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit