Danielson's Vacation

by Danielson 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Danielson
    Danielson

I know I haven't been on here in a long time but right now I'm dealing with some issues, besides my stupid ass mistake. But, hopefully I will be back. Just wanted to drop a line to the few that may be wondering. Again, I would like to reiterate(Is that the right spelling?)my sincere apologies for my rude behavior. No, I'm not a schitzo, or am I, or am I? I guess I just need alittle confirmation that people are beautiful for who they are, not because of the label they've excepted from earliest childhood. Wendy, or uh Mommy I hope either you've had you're baby or it's coming soon. Thanks for the pick-me up Refiner's Fire, I deserve any of the "spankings" that may come my way.(MY ASS IS REAL RED!} My love goes out to all on this board and your struggles. Simon, thanks for trusting me and letting me continue membership on this board. Thanks for taking the time to read this all. Sincerly, Kevin.

• chezza
    chezza

Hey danielson hope to see you back here soon, i had my cable suspended so i havnt been in chat for a while, just reading the forums on dial up is slow enough, see you soon i hope and take care.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

kevin, hope to see you posting (as YOU) again soon. good luck in sorting out your personal issues!

(¯`·.¸the agents of oblivion descend upon the sane¸.·´¯)

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

cmon back soon and post something amusing.
    the board sure needs your exuberance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit