I want to take them down

by cookiemaster 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Boeing Stratofortress
    Boeing Stratofortress

Quote:

"Imagine if a group of awake JW's would work their way to the top"

The top of what? The WTBTS of New York, or the top of the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses?""

As to the first point, you could probably find 'awake' JWs who are ALREADY HOLDING senior positions. Consider the various leaked videos, letters, and publications which have surfaced. The "Flock" book being a good example. Now ask yourselves, WHO has been leaking these documents? NOT the lower ranking JWs, I assure you. THESE are the ones who can infiltrate easily, without waiting 'years' to advance through the ranks.

As to the second point: "on top of what?"

You raise the question of leadership, and who is ultimately in charge. I think that's a valid point, yet the WB&TS is very much a hierchy, as was admitted by the Watchtower's own lawyers. It's that very hierchy which allowed the California court to hold the WT accountable for allowing pedophiles to roam unsupervised during 'service.' OF COURSE, the leadership will try to hide, deny culpability, point fingers, and throw others under the bus. It's no different than what happened when the FBI infiltrated the Italian Mafia in the US, or the Miami drug cartels in the 1980s. True, none of the informants in these cases 'rose to the top,' but they created enough chaos so as to force these bosses, and families, to turn on each other, hence splintering, and greatly weakening these organizations to the point where they are all but insignicant. The movie 'Goodfellas' gives a historically accurate view of this. The WT organization is similarly involved in extortion by stealing money from congregants, and using it for it's property scams, and the many pedophile lawsuits. Sam Herd and the GB even look like Mafia dons.

Bottom line is....YES you can put the heat on this criminal organization. When they feel the heat, they will come out of the shadows and bring each other down. If you just throw up your hands and say, "but, it's haaaard," then you'll NEVER see any change---at least not for many years. It's your (our) choice.

• cookiemaster
    cookiemaster

Boeing pretty much said exactly what I wanted to reply. Thank you Boeing!

I know the internet, the many changes (including JW TV), the pedophile scandals and various other factors are hurting the membership numbers. Still, at this rate, it will be a long ass time before they go down. Not only that, but they'll substitute their members from the developed world (where they're losing membership), with people from third world countries that lack internet access, access to education, are more ignorant and more easily deceived. And so, they'll have masses of mindless drones to do their construction works freely in capital cities of rapidly developing economies around the world, building properties that will be worth billions later on.

That's why I want to take an active role in opposing this corporation. I'm tired of bitching about the way they annoy or even hurt me, without doing something about it. As Boeing said, there are awake individuals even on the highest levels of the organization. Enough of these people working together, and they could make it shatter. Of course, I'm not able to predict what would be the best way to take it down, but I know that with the help of the right people and in the right conditions, it should be possible. Boeing's analogy with mafia organizations is very good. This corporation needs to be fought similarly.

Since so many of you mentioned the internet, another idea would be hacking JW.org. Imagine that during an important campaign or other event, when everyone's on JW.org, the site gets hacked and a short but powerful list with the worse things about the borg is featured.That should at least stir up questions in a lot of people. It would probably be illegal for a hacker from the US or Europe, but not for everyone around the world. So, I agree with Boeing. We'll never see anything more than incremental progress in the borg's eventual decline, unless we do something about it. I have a couple of months left before finishing up college, but after that, I'll go all in against them. For now, I'll have to make due with creating and using social media to inform others about TTAT.

• Boeing Stratofortress
    Boeing Stratofortress

Hacking is an excellent idea. I'm not able to send you PMs with specific info, but this might give you some general guidance: http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2015/01/16/hacker_s_list_is_a_website_for_hiring_hackers.html

• cookiemaster
    cookiemaster
    Boeing, thanks for that link. I never knew such services existed. It's awesome!
  • Boeing Stratofortress
    Boeing Stratofortress

I'm willing to bet that you could find more affordable services doing an internet search for India. There are plenty of highly qualified 'techies' there, who, like Indian doctors & hospitals, charge much less than their western counterparts.

Also, I think you would do well to advertise, on THIS site, that you seek 'awake' JWs who are in the upper ranks. Offer them a way to contact you via private message, or create a very basic website just for that purpose. Cedar's "JW Survey" site is a good example, though your site need not be as sophisticated as his. Eventually, you (we) might want to modify the site to resemble the JW.ORG site as previously mentioned. But, your first priority needs to be the recruiting of JW spies.

Oh, and the very fact that I'm being candid about this, is part of the psy-ops. You know they read this stuff, so if they know a 'guerilla' campaign is in the planning stages, they will be all the more paranoid, and suspicious of one another. Your (our) job is to ensure that the actual identities of these moles remains strictly confidential. In fact, you might only get to know them by their aliases. That's fine, and you'll want to protect your identity as well. As a college student, you may have read about the Watergate scandal, and the source known as 'Deepthroat.' Same kind of stuff, except you're not commiting treason. Well, not the kind that'll land you in Leavenworth- LoL.

Godspeed young man. Maybe you can be the JW equivalent of Neo, from the Matrix.

"Mr. Aaaaanderson"

• Terry
    Terry

The best revenge is the good life well-lived by you--in stark contrast to the wasted life lived by THEM.

To defy their low expectations for you is pure bliss!

Meanwhile, you are happy, free and unconcerned with their daily / nightly commitments to fear.

Bring them down, you say?

They are so low already! How much lower can they get?

It is the full-time job of their Governing Body overhauling the entire doctrine like keeping a banged up junker of a car running with constant repairs.

But, you are free to learn the latest breakthroughs in Science, Technology, Medicine and Biology without some white-haired religious cult leader pre-chewing it for you and spitting out the parts he doesn't like.

Bring the Organization down?

They've wrecked it themselves time and again! But, the teeming tribe of ignorant slaves inside the gates of their matchstick kingdom can't keep up with the Old Light, fast enough to appreciate the need for changes to the New Light!

Relax. Stick a fork in JW's and their silliness--they're done already.

• sunny23
    sunny23

Actually the first ever billboard has been crowd funded on Reddit and will be going up. I'm curious to know if it will cause a spark in any JW's who already have questions or doubts and cause them to research into the child abuse cases and lead them to the thought that the WT and GB are NOT inspired or Gods mouthpiece. At the very least it will provide people a topic of conversation and questions to the JW's who knock on their door: "So whats this whole sex abuse in kingdom halls thing about I saw on the billboard down the road?" I think this could be effective! $3,200 was the needed funds and it was achieved in less than a month. This is going up in TX but I would gladly contribute $$$ to one here in FL. Of course "our" billboard would have this site link along with JWFacts.com.

http://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/30yeon/operation_billboard_fundraising_to_go_live/

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    The problem with that billboard is that it doesn't say Jehovah's Witness anywhere on it. So while it would be effective for witnesses who know what a Kingdom Hall is, it wont start anyone to question witnesses at a door. The ordinary person will look at it and go 'wha? I have no idea what that is about.'
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

My only idea if you want to get to the core is hit them where they live. The charitable tax exemption is abused by many organisations who don't do anything worthy of such status. Even the ones that do a lot of good still abuse it with overpaid leadership and questionable expenses. Work at changing those laws to reflect what charity should be and do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit