I want to take them down

by cookiemaster 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    ....in addition, ... one of the best weapons against the christian religion is to expose the falsehood of the Bible.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

So I guess my idea for a billboard "JW.Org sucks big time", is

not a good plan..

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED
    I'm in.........................When do we start?? What do we do??
  • zeb
    zeb

Imagine if you kept hitting that same nerve with real life stories about what they're doing to your mother. Just an idea.

....and a very good one.

• kairos
    kairos

I've been wanting to leave little "TTATT bombs" here and there.
    Just a small sign that is on the way to the KH so all the JWs will see it.

"JWs! Do you know TTATT?"

Google will do the rest...

Make it blue with white letters, JW.bORG font, they can't resist.

• Boeing Stratofortress
    Boeing Stratofortress

Use a logo such as: "JWt.org." The "t" meaning TRUTH. Use the exact same font/color/style as the JW.org logo.

Once you set up the website, I think it'd be great if it included printable tracts, which could be left outside Kingdom & Assembly halls. Inside these tracts, include photos of the various pedophiles from the Silentlambs website. Furthermore, I'm sure you could also find a print shop (Kinkos) to help you make some JW pedophile "trading cards." Put the photos of these sick bastards on one side, and put their 'stats' on the flip-side. Make them available for order on your website, and I'm sure they'll get passed around.

Ever hear about psych warefare, or psy-ops? It was used extensively during WW2 and the Cold War. That's exactly what this is, and with the prevalence of social media, I'd say that you (we) actually have the upper hand in this fight, insofar as turning potential recruits, or young doubters, away from this cult. Without the younger demographic, or fresh recruits from the outside, the WB&TS is living on borrowed time. Let's speed up this process!

• smiddy
    smiddy

The internet , the world wide web , has been and will continue to be , in the foreseeable future anyway , as the most effective way of exposing the Jehovah Witness religion as a cult religion.

The sad fact however is that many people are quite happy to be a part of a cult , they are content to let someone else do their thinking for them , some people just do not want to think for themselves.

We can understand your frustration , however the fact is , Jehovah Witnesses are just one of many cults that destroy peoples lives , and they all still exist to this day.Their will always be people who put other people on a pedestal and follow them , and so far the internet is the best way of educating people to think for themselves.

smiddy

• gda
    gda
    they are destroying themselves. just sit back with popcorn and watch the movie. The movie is called " Watchtower karma"
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

"Imagine if a group of awake JW's would work their way to the top"

The top of what? The WTBTS of New York, or the top of the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses?

Two separate entities, but both controlled by faceless people - people who's circle you'd never get to join!

Since the raison d'ĂȘtre of the Org is the acquisition of money, then clearly that will be the Achilles heel to be targeted - by whoever has the ability and nous.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    I think jwtv and this bunch of GB getting lots of air time is going to do the job of making people wake up quite well on their own....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit