Why are people burning their city to the ground in Baltimore? How doe Looting and Mob Violence Help?

by PokerPlayerPhil 184 Replies latest social current

• talesin
    talesin

Ditto to Viviane. Our styles may clash, but we agree on most things.

• SimonSays
    SimonSays

I wonder how many here are qualified to psychoanalyze what is going on in Baltimore without first taking an in-depth look at societies as a whole, and the influence other cultures have made to the breakdown of morals not only in the USA but throughout the world that impacts civilization uniformly.

People are too quick to voice an opinion and condemn without knowing the truth behind the truth TTBTT, even though their far from it. A parallel that can be reckoned just as in religion. A paradox that will just get worse. The contempt the modern youth has on behavior and morals becomes a great disconnect to civil life. Something that government has been using and will ultimately continue to use as a pretext to form new governments.

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

I write this without reading all the posts here except the 1st page (agreed Smiddy). I watched the news about Baltimore here in Australia 16 hours ago over breakfast with my13 year old daughter.

She understood the need to protest and why they are protesting, but she asked, why they would loot and burn their own neighbourhood businesses down??

Too many professional protest groups hijack local causes. Good on the Baltimore Mum shown on the news here giving her son a dressing down for getting involved in the riots...

• paulmolark
    paulmolark
    To bad child protective services is going to take her son away for the abuse recorded on camera
  • talesin
    talesin
    flipper --- love peace and happiness to you! You get it. Bonne Merci!
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Interesting report today in the washington post. There was another man in the van with freddie gray. He reports that Gray was purposely trying to hurt himself while in custody, apparently to later make a claim of police brutality.

if true would that alter your view, villiage?

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, I saw that last night about the 2nd guy in the van. I wondered what was happening with that and why we hadn't heard anything - now we know. Of course it will not alter the opinions of any who have jumped on this as a smoking gun of police brutality.

All this destruction and it's not been established there has even been a crime committed but people are demanding what ... 6 officers be charged with murder?

The problem with the demands for "justice" is that they are unreasonable and it's raising the expectations of the mob to a level that will never be met. Good luck 'talking them down' from that. There is no way anyone could be convicted based on what we know so far - who exactly is guilty of something conclusively beyond reasonable doubt?

Again, why can't people give the justice system a chance and let things process as they are designed to. The first step is gathering the facts, not sentencing. A mob of any size should not alter how the process works.

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

Here's how these riots start, look at CNN trying to get this Vietnam Vet or inside his head after he answered their questions they keep asking him the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiA6K6intCs

CNN Reporter Get's Sprayed with Pepper Gas for being a Asshole!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lltaW17mfE

Here's proof we have good people living among the trouble makers, look at this Mother who deserves a award for being the Kick Ass Mother she is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTeDUTJmcMw

CNN Reporter surrounded by men yelling F'Bomg ect................ He's trying to incite them in to a riot, why is he allowing them to speak when their not saying nothing other than looking like jungle animals gone wild. I saw the peaceful people speaking with incredible words, these guys are nothing more than goons with their CNN Riot Inciter Reporter trying to cause shit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urOkTNozZSo

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

There have been some really nice stories comming out of this, stories showing a lot of peoples good nature and it makes me proud on some level again of my state....

just wondering villiage if you had a chance to see and comment on the reports regarding mr grays deaths....?

• paulmolark
    paulmolark
    Didn't they say that the prisoner could not see grey because they were separated by an iron wall. The prisoner said he "thinks" that grey was trying to hurt himself because he heard him throwing himself against the truck. The officer however stated that they were separated by a wall and could not see him. So I guess that doesn't really clear up anything unless you want it to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit