They might be driving me nuts

by stillin 77 Replies latest jw experiences

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

No, we're not part of a cult!

But these guys are:

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

The title of this thread reminds me of the guy who goes to the doctors and says "doctor, doctor, I've got a steering wheel stuck to my privates" and the doctor says "well that looks painful" to which the guy replies, "damn right, it's driving me nuts".

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I'm just so, so glad I never have to roll one of those around and stand by it. I left just in time!!!
  • stillin
    stillin

The Moonies had their flowers and the JW's have their carts. It's all so exciting!

it's nuts.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Oh! I forgot to mention, the brother doing the part about using the carts kept emphasizing that a publisher must QUALIFY to do this SPECIAL work.

As the carts do have wheels, one cannot have newbies having delusions of their cart evolving into something more, say, like a chariot with a wheel inside of a wheel.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I gotta say; they're making it easier and easier for the loyalists, these days.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Oubliette - "The two loyal brothers really stand behind their preaching work..."

That picture makes me wonder how much longer before we see them adapt the carts to old Rutherford-style sandwich boards?

• crazyhorse
    crazyhorse
    The pioneers in my hall take long naps by the cart and then turn out 10hours for a day. Smh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit