BRYANT FAMILY MURDER/SUICIDE

by QUEENIE 4 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

THEY WERE 4TH GENERATION JWs---this is the most horrific thing I have ever heard of..Words CAN NOT EXPRESS TOTALLY HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE WHOLE THING--i am in the process of sorting my very apostate feelings out right now....PEACE ((((healing hugs))))

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Shows how desparate people are nowadays...how this society is sinking fast! Don't tell me things have always continued on this way thruout history: not when we have a-bombs, automatic weapons, missiles, tanks, biological weapons and families wiping themselves out!!!!!!!!!

This world truly has a lack of natural affection just as Jesus said!

My prayers will be with any family left over, grieving after this tragedy!

• anewperson
    anewperson

Besides the Bryant suicide-murder case, 3 previous JW-linked suicides in Oregon are given below. Source: Memorial records on http://www.ajwrb.org which contain some who direct-suicided among a greater number who died after refusing transfusions:

OREGON:

Brookings area Elsie Wilson age 61 died 1992 by suicide after being disfellowshipped for tobacco use

Keizer area Ernie Miranda in his early 30s died in 1989 or 1990 of suicide with gunshot wound to head

Redmond area Judy Kohler in her 40s died during 1983-88 from suicide

• tdogg
    tdogg

2001: My JW missionary aunt douses herself with gasoline and commits suicide by flame in a canyon just out of Salt Lake City.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

sorry tdogg...as I keep saying untill I am blue in the face (posibly an improvement in my looks):

Re: explaining JW suicide to an outsider Mar 19, 2002 00:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    this is how I explain it--very simply:
    When your car is broken, you take it to an auto mechanic and not to a carpenter.

When your washing machine is broken, you call in an appliance repairperson and not the Catholic priest.

When confronted with someone who is exhibiting symptoms of depressions, bi-polar disorder or other mental illness, Watchtower elders call in the literature, meetings and filed service instead of a physician and mental health professional.

And finally, if a JW pet is sick, it gets taken to the vet. If a JW has a hurting tooth, he/she will go to a dentist. Their views on mental health are 200 years behind the times and hypocritical at best, and death-dealing at worst.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit