Um.. hi, everyone…

by Vidiot 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

...again...

...despite the fact that I doubt anyone here will even really remember me, I actually feel kinda embarrassed coming back here after just up and stopping over a year ago with nary an explanation; it’s a long story… suffice it to say, my life kinda went to hell in a handbasket, but it’s a little bit back on track, now, plus my immediate family (excluding my devout JW mom) is just as out as me. That’s something.

I never stopped missing the conversations I had here, and started lurking again shortly before the WTS’s current shitstorm got started. I’d forgotten my password, though, and only just figured out what it was again.

One thing about leaving JWN I feel really bad about was the fact that I made a really good friend in Poopsiecakes, and then suddenly cut off all contact; I owe her a huge apology and a decent explanation (assuming she’s ever willing to speak with me again).

*nervously clears throat, waves fingers *

Um... hey, Poopsie... hope you're doing well...

Anyways... ...so, how ‘bout them GB2.0 guys, huh? Are they losing any sleep lately, or what? heh, heh...

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Hey, welcome back. I remember you

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Hey Mick; thanks.

How're you keeping?

• Diest
    Diest

Welcome back...Detoxing from the WTS takes us down interesting paths. Talk to poopsie about skyrim and she might talk to you again ;)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Hi Deist; thanks. My absence was only semi-WT-related.

I'd actually already checked out Poopsie's gaming thread and was sorely tempted to post, but, well...

...besides, I'm more of a Halo/Portal/Transformers kinda guy.

• finally awake
    finally awake

welcome back!

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Welcome back!

http://scottleblog.wordpress.com

The Odd Life of Jehovah's Witnesses

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome back ( you could be the prodigal son/daughter ) LOL

smiddy

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hey Vidiot I remember you, it's good to see you back, glad things are better for you.

Loz x

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"you could be the prodigal son/daughter"

Heh. Son. Definately a guy.

BTW, Cobalt, I like your blog.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit