My Son ask me about JWN

by Think About It 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It

I'm visiting my son and we got on the topic of me raising him in the JW's. I apologized and told him at the time I thought it was the right thing to do, but that I got them out before it was too late. He assured me it was only a matter of time before he would have left the religion. It's been 17 years now, but anyway, he said the last time I was visiting he seen me on a JW website and he thought I was being sucked back into the JW's. I told him it was the apostate JWN site. (LOL) I assured him that I am very anti-JW religion, and that I would never ever go back to it. I shared many of the TTATT that I learned here with him, and he found it extremely interesting.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Interesting, but if he thought this was a pro-JW website what was HE doing here?

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Good for you! What points did you share with him? What did he show the most interest in? Just curious...

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Interesting, but if he thought this was a pro-JW website what was HE doing here?

We wasn't on JWN. He seen me on it last time I visited.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

If he'd read a couple of posts he'd have known it was an apostate site.

http://scottleblog.wordpress.com

The Odd Life of Jehovah's Witnesses

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Good for you! What points did you share with him? What did he show the most interest in? Just curious...

We covered a wide range of topics. U.N. scandal, Pedophile scandal, changed Generation teaching, etc. He majored in Philosophy and never thought the JW religion made much sense. He did like the family aspect of it that we had.

• finally awake
    finally awake

He must have not read much here then if he thought this place was pro-JW LOL

• BlindersOff1
  • Think About It
    Think About It
    He must have not read much here then if he thought this place was pro-JW LOL

Just walking by me on the desk PC all he would see is Jehovahs-Witness.Net at the top, and just assume I was on a pro-JW site. I told him about the pro-JW history and that the site is now anti-JW. (LOL) I plan on having more discussions will him on TTATT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit