Who do you love

by maccauk11 4 Replies latest jw friends

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

Ask yourself: Who do you love,

Do you really love jesus. You cannot love God if you dont love Jesus right?.Our father, expects us to love him, listen to him and follow him. So therefore, our purpose is to imitate him. When he was on earth he rejected religion and systamatic worship and made a new convenant , in which the true worshippers would liv ein spirit and truth and have no need to be tuaght anything or put their trust in any man made ideology. They would worship at the church that cannot be seen or touched. Just as Paul says; let us go with confidance to the TRUE church, the one NOT MADE BY HUMAN HANDS the one in the heavenly realms (HEBREWS). Which suggests that there is no earthly representation or organization.

• freshstart
    freshstart

I agree to some extent but it makes me wonder why Paul went around establishing congregations if we weren't supposed to meet together. I currently don't attend any church, as I'm still trying to figure out what I believe and get answers to my questions, but that is something that bugs me. Jesus did away with the old order of worship, but what exactly are we to do in its place (for those who still consider themselves Christians)? Tough questions, for me anyway, and I hope we can find the answers.

• Jaime l de Aragon
  • maccauk11
    maccauk11

I have been the same way for about 6 years. I meet with other Christians now and then , worship with them in whatever church , they are at, but do not follow that church or its teachings. What im going to do now is put an advert in shop window to have house group for believers. I got fed up with churches always saying they are the truth and the others a wrong. THey are all the same. THis is why i think, jesus tells us in revelation to get out of "babylon the great" if we do not want to share in her sins. All denominations and churches are a falshood and a lie,they keep the followers enslaved and in bondage, drawing people after themselves rather than drawing them to Jesus. SO for me just follow jesus and what he says and live a life of justice, mercy and love for others. Thats all God wants from us, he does not want sacrifice or a works based faith, your works ar ethe friut of the spirit. With this you can have a life free form condemnation and enslavemment by others.Ther eis no condemnation in CHrist, whatever you decide to do, if its done with love. That is the freedom Jesus was talking about. Its all so simple, but we do not embrace it because we have been conditioned to be in slavery to man.

• Jaime l de Aragon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit