'Clergy' and 'Ordained Ministers'

by OrphanCrow 34 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Selective ordainment......somethin like that....hee hee. ; )
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Thank you for your valuable input, Viviane. Your posts contributed so much information to this subject.
    It is encouraging when the subject of how laws impact child abuse cases is treated respectfully. Next time you wander in drunk to a discussion, do you mind wiping up the booze off the floor before you leave the room?
    Thank you.

Oh, heavens no dear, not with that rigid attitude.

In any event, my input was exactly spot on, nor did you criticize cappytan for responding OT to me. It's seems your ire is misplaced and misguided.

In summary, lighten up, Francis.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    I kind of agree, I was off topic. But, if we refer back to the OP, there are much more serious things to get upset about than someone going off topic or not "contributing" in a manner you deem meaningful.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    THE MAIN THING .....IS NOT TO PANIK ! ! ! !
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    I kind of agree, I was off topic.

Oh, well, sheesh, then the only reasonable response is to be an disapproving in a heavy, disappointed manner that explains just how because you weren't serious enough in an internet forum, children will be raped.

Because that's totally in proportion for 3 off topic posts.

• brandnew
    brandnew

And yes.....i know its spelled with a "C"...

Dont wanna be called wrong on this post.....; )

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Ah...never mind...open the bar and let's have a drink.

Bottom's up, Viviane. And no. I didn't respond to cappytan - he didn't start the drunk talk.

Lighten up? Sure...I will get right on that. I will post this on the jokes and humor section next time.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    And no. I didn't respond to cappytan - he didn't start the drunk talk.

And yet he was the first person OT. I was agreeing with someone and was on topic, yet I am the person you took issue with. Why is that? What did I say, specifically, that was egregious or OT that offended you and why did you find it offensive?

Lighten up? Sure...I will get right on that. I will post this on the jokes and humor section next time.

Oh sheesh, overreact, why don't you?

• EdenOne
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Eden, you really should figure out what your issue is. It's not me, that I can tell you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit