'Clergy' and 'Ordained Ministers'

by OrphanCrow 34 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Ding
    Ding

The WT is like a chameleon.

It changes colors when it's to its advantage to do so.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    It changes colors when it's to its advantage to do so.

Right on! Drinks@!

• Viviane
    Viviane

The WT us full of shit. Tey lie as they need to for whatever.

Drinks!

• cappytan
    cappytan
    I kind of dig the Whiskey soaked Viviane.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    I kind of dig the Whiskey soaked Viviane.

Cigars are also pretty damn awesome. And wiskey is awesome. DRINKS!

• cappytan
    cappytan
    @Viviane: what's your poison? Scotch? Bourbon? Canadian?
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Scotch. Bu that I mean goodf scotch. Like Aberfelfy, Macallen, Bavenie,Oban, Laphroig, etc. Scotch old enough that I won;t get arrested for smooching my scotch
  • cappytan
    cappytan

Laphroig!

quartercask is my favorite.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Thank you for your valuable input, Viviane. Your posts contributed so much information to this subject.

It is encouraging when the subject of how laws impact child abuse cases is treated respectfully. Next time you wander in drunk to a discussion, do you mind wiping up the booze off the floor before you leave the room?

Thank you.

• rebel8
    rebel8

On my pioneer ID card, it said I was an ordained jw minister. Do elders have those silly ID cards?

IIRC, at the time, all baptized, active publishers were technically considered ordained ministers...but us appointees were the only ones with ID cards to prove it. (I was told to show it when called to jury duty or if I needed time off work to attend assemblies.)

When I told them for the last time that I am not going to participate in dubism anymore, they were hot to get my pioneer ID card back because it said the ordination thing.

Silly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit