who do you belong to

by maccauk11 1 Replies latest jw friends

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

Why do some Christians say i belong to this churhc or that church. Noone ever says " I belong to Christ"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Good question. Technically, once you make a proper dedication to Jehovah, you are stuck with it forever (and I am not referring to a case where you didn't go through the procedures, since there is a procedure that takes advantage of a 9-fold affirmation ritual). Once you get placed through that ritual, you are astrally bound to Jehovah. They do use black magick to do this, despite their outward zero tolerance for magick of any kind. (Yes, in many forms of Satanism, it is spelled with the "k" at the end to differentiate it from magic tricks).

Your options at this point are to do what Jehovah wants (and technically, this can only be done through a Jewish religion or a religion that, like the Jews, actually worships Jehovah and not some other being like Allah or Jesus), or you can "fail to live up to your dedication". The best you can do is to fail to live up to your dedication even if it remains on the astral. Even disassociating from the organization only severs your ties with the religion, not Jehovah. Effectively, they are robbing you of your very soul and giving it to Jehovah, whether you like it or not--and, once they put you through the black magick ritual (and probably other black magick involving runes and 40-day workings), you are damned. Just don't live up to this dedication--even if you can't break it astrally, you can break it physically and psychologically.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit