Double standard already in place.

by Pete2 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Pete2
    Pete2

Can you say HYPOCRISY!

OK, so I went over to the Kent’s new Watchtower O "support" board. I checked out Kent’s and Norm’s contradictory messages: "Freedom of speech! No Censorship! -- For us! (but not for anyone who might confront us with the truth .... and we know who you are -- and you‘ll disappear mysteriously). Obviously following the WTS’s model of "This is what we’re saying; But this is what we mean."

Kent, the same guy who used Simon’s board to post blatantly racist remarks and the foulest of epithets against people. The guy who demanded "No Censorship!" Well, now he’s got his own board and , low and behold, what’s demanded of Simon (his long-suffering and endurance of dissenters) doesn’t get a chance over at the Kent’s Watchtower DB.

I signed on. Quoted Kent and then questioned him on his remarks. I went to lunch with my sons -- came back and guess what? I’d been disfellowshiped ... and there wasn’t even a committee meeting. (Well, maybe there was a "secret" one, but I wasn’t invited).

Simon, you’re a gem. Kent, for those who have been paying attention, you aren't even in the game.

Love,
    Pete

• Solace
    Solace

I checked out the site and signed on earlier but didnt post.
    I didnt notice anything that I felt like commenting on.
    I came home just now an was unable to log on to the site.
    I wonder whats up?
    Anyone got any ideas?
    Sounds like things were heating up over there.

• Francois
    Francois

I'm sorry, but I haven't been able to register.

FT

NOTE TO GOVERNING BODY: You've been challenged to a debate, boys. Dont you have ANY balls?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Pete,

Kent is trying to make his board a "no-fuckwits" zone. He succeeded admirably with keeping you out of there. Remember, he's "just an imperfect man," but he'll get it all sorted out. Too bad you won't be able to take your dumps in there, fuckwit.

Farkel

• teejay
    teejay

Kent is trying to make his board a "no-fuckwits" zone.

Sorry you had to post this after Frank's post, Farkel. Maybe he can edit his? Or you, yours?

• Pete2
    Pete2

Doug Chickletts, or Sparklets, or whatever:

Oooooooh, I think somebody doesn't like me .... *sigh*

So, you "think" Kent's board is a NO F*CKWITS zone? Is that why you keep posting here?

No, no no! my little friend. Listen really, really closely: The shit has moved to Kent's board. Yeah, your hypocrital friend, who doesn't allow freedom of speech, or free exchange of expression. That racist guy who wouldn't give ME the courtesy that Simon gives you.

My little dipper-dude, you need to get your stories straight -- you can't be that stupid! Kent is a major F*UCKWIT ... you know it! You know he's a hypocrite! (I wanna give you some credit for having a rational mind.)

Oh, by the way, where can I send my next contribution to keep you off the street, little buddy?

Love,
    Pete

• SYN
    SYN

All I have to say in this thread is: PROZAC. PROZAC. PROZAC.

For great justice!

"The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing" - The Golden Age
    [SYN], Unseen Apostate Directorate of *SOMEWHERE*.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit