Next Star Trek series

by eyes_opened 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• eyes_opened
    eyes_opened

Has anyone heard anything about the next series? Hope it's not too far into the future! I need my Trek man!!!! hehehe. Love Voyager This it's just about my Fave out of the series.

One Persons Heresy Is Anothers Truth

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

I didn't know they were planning another series. I loved the original, tolerated The Next Generation but could not take Voyager.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• Simon
    Simon

I didn't care for DS9 too much but Voyager was much closer to the original - one ship out on their own.
    Oh, and...er, well...seven of nine is rather, ehem...hmmnnn

• eyes_opened
    eyes_opened

LOL!!! too funny Simon. yes Jeri Ryan is beautiful, And i think her acting is absolutely fantastic as well.
    There are no cute guys though! I used to have a wicked crush on Patrick Stewart, But there's no one I find attractive on Voyager. I'm hoping they cast Liev Schreiber in the new series. Hehehehe <hey I can dream can't I?>
    Yes there is a new series in the works too! YAY...it's in its formative stages right now though. Have heard a few rumours as to titles and and formulas, but nothing is concrete at this point.

• Snowball
    Snowball

I've loved all the Star Trek series! Admittidly, there were some rather cheezy episodes in the original, though.

Next Generation really took off after a bumpy 1st season. I think the DS9 and Voy learned so much from their predecesors that they displayed great quality right from the start without much need for a breakin period. I really dont understand a lot of the criticisms i hear of DS9 and Voyager, I think they are fabulous shows in their own right.

Through the grapevine....I heard that the next Star Trek series will NOT carry the words "Star Trek" in the title! I am anxious to see what they have in store for us. Its gonna be hard going a year without Star Trek on TV!

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

I was getting panicky because Voyager will end this spring.

I checked the StarTrek.com and the Q&A section stated that there is both a new movie in production and a new series.

Great news, other than X-Files, Star Trek is the only program I watch regularly, well OK, I watch "Dark Angel" too or as my wife calls it Dark Boobygirl!

Thirdson

• eyes_opened
    eyes_opened

LOL Third! We watch Dark Angel too. That's too funny what your wife calls it. I like the show alright, but not nearly as much as I love my trek :)

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Het guys,
    Have you guys checked out Andromeda.. One of my friends has taped all of the episodes and I saw the first six of the, I'm hooked

Ciao,
    CoolBreeze

• neyank
    neyank

I like the new sci-fi shows but I still prefer the original Star Treck.
    Same thing with the Twilight Zone and Outer Limits.
    I'm not showing my age,am I???????
    Anyone remember Fantastic Features?
    neyank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit