Prayers Please

by TOTH 6 Replies latest jw friends

• TOTH
    TOTH

Mrs. Toth's dad fell and broke his elbow and is going in for surgery tomorrow. His heart is not so strong but they need to risk surgery to repair his elbow and put a metal rod in his upper arm otherwise things can get even worse they say. You can probably imagine that my wife is VERY upset by the situation and my hands are full trying to keep her calm. They are very close. I feel that this is due to his overzealous pioneer/abusive and neglectful wife just not being there for him. I'm calling adult protective services to keep the file on him updated and so they don't let her slip through the craks if she is in fact to blame for this.

If you are a praying person please keep him and the family in your prayers. If you are not a praying person, please keep him in your thoughts.

Thanks to everyone!

• tec
    tec

Okay.

Good that you're looking out for him, especially since your wife is probably too upset and concentrating on Dad to think of other business surrounding him and his wife.

Peace and strength to you all,

tammy

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Keep us updated. I'm sorry things are complicated with suspicions of abuse, and I'm glad you're keeping an eye on that. I hope things turn out well.

• talesin
    talesin

If I recall correctly, this has been a big concern for a while. I don't pray, but will send positive energy your way (and to you FIL, for a smooth surgery).

Your wife (and you) must be very fearful for her dad, and it's an impossible situation. I certainly hope that 'she' (the wife) had nothing to do with this, but if so, I hope she gets nailed.

My thoughts are with you both.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

My regards to (((you))) and((( Mrs, Toth))), Sorry about her (((Dad))). He will be in my thoughts, as well as The Mrs. and you.

• LV101
    LV101

So sorry --- you and yours are in my prayers.

• talesin
    talesin

TOTH

How are things going?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit