Increasing growth rate of vultures is proof that the Big A is near!

by Aware! 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Aware!
    Aware!

I can't believe how a sister made that comment during the Watchtower study a few weeks ago. No one sane anxiously awaits for billions of people to die, and have scavengers do the dirty work for them, just so that they can get to pet lions and have endless family picnics. Who's going to clean up after all those scavengers? And when they're done with their "job", what happens to them? When I was in I never had that mentality, and besides, I was constantly reminded that I didn't do enough. Has anyone heard the experience about a paralyzed JW who pioneered in the hospital during the month of April (30-hour requirement)?

Here's an article I found doing a quick google search: http://hamptonroads.com/2012/04/vulture-population-north-carolina-rising-fast

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I outta send that to one particular JW I know who has a certain fascination with the aftermath of Armgeddon.

Sick individuals...

• james_woods
    james_woods

Two simple questions (if this were even possibly true) -

1) - what are these increasing vultures eating NOW - before they have the billions of bodies to pick?

2) - why are many condor species on the endangered list?

• Aware!
    Aware!

I forgot to add that the paralyzed JW pioneered by blinking.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It troooo. It's time to rush back to the KH.

Bird watching in Israel, and the Great Supper of the Dead
  • smiddy
    smiddy

I heard that one about the vultures/buzzards increasing in numbers way back in the early 1960`s

smiddy

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

There's going to be alot of upset JWs in the New System when they learn that only the Super-Zealous JWs get the pet lions: everyone else gets a pet vulture.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit