god i love the borg

by cptkirk 0 Replies latest jw experiences

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

just sitting here thinking about how funny this religion is....when you look back and see how many whimsical decisions are made within this religion...it's so ridiculous, it's all about CULT LEADERSHIP, THE CULT OF PERSONALITY....oh that brother IS REAL SPIRITUAL you can tell by his cult of personality....you know nothing about the guy, but he's got the CULT personality and gestures, voice cadence, the whole 9 yards...so yea he's spiritual, that is definitely a way to judge someone's spirituality, by how CULTED out they are LOLOLOL....

It always gets back to the same thing with these guys, they want their cake and want to eat it too...but no, that is not possible. you cannot put out BLACK AND WHITE EDICTS and then turn around and say well...ok we will take it on a case by case basis, and we will judge how repentent this person is....OR if this person is FAMOUS , ie. those tennis chics or prince or something....well then that has its own circumstance attached to it....IT IS EITHER ONE OR THE OTHER YOU CAN"T HAVE BOTH...it is either case by case, or it is black and white....IF IT IS BOTH THEN YOU ARE JUST A BUNCH OF CONFUSED CULTISTS CLEARLY

blows my mind just blows my mind....that guy who posted about congregations being disolved...if you ask a witness about that you know what they will say? they will say oh that just has to do with changing the maps and for efficiency and this and that...maybe sometimes, but guess what? a lot of the time it is because the congregation is CLEARLY SOOOOO FAR OFF THE DEEPEND THAT THEY HAVE TO SAY GO BYE BYE NOW

NOW, TELL ME, BLACK AND WHITE. THE CONGREGATION IS THIS AND THAT AND WATER HOLY WATER DIRECTION OF GOD IN THE CONG SOOOO MUCH, WELL IT DEPENDS HOW THE CONG SEES IT THAT IS PROBABLY HOW GOD SEES IT ROFL FUCK YOU. some of these entire congregations should be made into asylums ...but that is how god sees it? god is a mentally deficient wack job? COOL BRO VERY COOL ....you see how i act on these boards? do you really think i'm a total fuckin schmuck irl? i might be, but the point of my bizarreness on this page is TO BRING OUT THE FACT THAT THIS RELIGION IS ABSOLUTELY BIZARRE ...HOW DO YOU GIVE A COMMENTARY ON THE ABSURD WITHOUT BEING YOURSELF ABSURD?

btw the leaders are reading this board...i've said things on here with just the intent of seeing if i could pick anything up in the "backroom chatter" w/etf you call it...and i did. THE HOLY SPIRIT TOLD US THAT XYZ IS GOING TO HAPPEN...or maybe it wasn't the holy spirit, maybe it was you reading this web board as if it were serious? yes, i'm going to send out tapes of me bangin chics to all the congregation people, right, dumbasses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit