Anyone else looking forward to "Lincoln?"

by botchtowersociety 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Daniel Day Lewis as Abraham Lincoln. I have a high expectation for this movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJVuqYkI2jQ

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

You bet!

abraham lincoln vampire hunter

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

I haven't seen that one yet. LOL. Is it worth it?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

That looks like a great movie.

Kurt---are they going to be making a movie from Vampire Hunter? Great book. I'm working through Pride and Prejudice and the Zombies now--updated version with extra Zombie scenes! It's cracking me up. Seth Grahame.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I haven't seen that one yet. LOL. Is it worth it?

It's a book, not sure if it's a movie yet. Seth Grahame has been doing this lately. In Pride and Prejudice and the Zombies, he actually retells P&P but adds to the original text to have a zombie war, and it is funny---but not laugh-out-loud, but just fun. The gentlemen are interested in finding ladies well versed in the killing arts. It's all done to Austin's tone.

Vampire Hunter was a lot darker. I expected it to be a bit lighter, but I found it intense.

• tec
    tec

They already made the movie, NC. It was in theaters this summer. I haven't seen it yet. Looks good.

I'lll go find a link for the preview.

• tec
  • fakesmile
    fakesmile

i like D.D.Lewis but i think this movie will quietly go away like the campaign. that is what happens to movies that remind ppl that we once had real leaders instead of the shill govt. we have now.

also i wonder if the movie will cast him as a civil rights hero or tell the truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit