LEGO Makes Jehovah's Witness Publisher & Trolley Toys!

by PokerPlayerPhil 6 Replies latest forum links

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

Would you like answers to life's big questions? ༺♥༻ JW.org has the bible and study aids (to read, watch, listen & download) available in 700+ languages. These are designed to be used with your bible. And now: TV.JW.org is 24/7 online TV for your computer, smartphone, or tablet. Browse the library of movies, documentaries, and videos. Watch anywhere, anytime. Listen to music, drama productions, and dramatic Bible readings. All at no charge.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/231020655862211703/

I am taking orders for the limited collection that's guaranteed to bring you lots of enjoyment while you borrow your child's other toys pretending their your Return Visits. If you missed out on the "Gold Girls" Lego Sets being sold after Facebook and Twitter made Lego see the Gold your in luck because the Watchtower has assured the manufacture your going to sign a monthly pledge stating you can afford $7.77 for eight months.

We have Charm Bracelets with JW.ORG coming up soon, layouts of our new JW-Land and Watchtower University plus micro scale Watchtower Hotels for all your favorite JW Toys to play at!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Lego JWs.

I have truly seen everything now.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

WHERE CAN WE FIND ANSWERS TO LIFES BIG QUESTIONS?

A library.

Next question?

• RobertT18
    RobertT18

Kill it with fire

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    your in luck because the Watchtower has assured the manufacture your going to sign a monthly pledge stating you can afford $7.77 for eight months.

Cool

The WT is making deals with toy manufacturers now. I wonder if they inked a kick back into their deal?

Watchtower University

Now there is an oxymoron

I detest the WT's practice of re-purposing words

So now little JW kids can grow up with the belief that the WT actually qualifies as a university. What crap

plus micro scale Watchtower Hotels

Huh. I wonder which hotel chain the WT made deals with for hotel toys...

• OverlappingGeneralizations
    OverlappingGeneralizations

Does that come with the Basement Bunker Playset?

• Wayward
    Wayward
    According to a post over on Facebook, the maker of those sets was NOT authorized by LEGO to do it. LEGO was notified and issued him with a cease and desist order.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit