Texas

by Princess 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

My husband is from Austin and is trying to track down a couple of friends.

Does anyone know Troy Davis? He was divorced and disfellowshipped within the last eight years or so. Is he still in the Austin area? Any help would be appreciated.

We still can't find Mike Atkinson. Last time we heard from him he was tying up loose ends and leaving Santa Fe. His wife Kim remarried, if anyone knows her new name that would be helpful. Kim probably knows where he is.

Thanks for any info! We already have heard the rumor that Mike is gay so you don't have to tell us that.

Princess

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Don't know Troy Davis but I did know Kim. Her first husband was an usher at our wedding. Sorry but I didn't even know that she remarried. I'll ask a couple of questions and see what the local gossip mill can turn up.

By the way, your husband knows my cousin Mike Pel., right? His mother Kathy (my aunt) has just left the Jws and has separated from her husband of 44 yrs. She wants to get together with me and discuss some doctrinal issues. Cool, Huh?

TimB

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Does anyone here know the status of Neil Baker? He was a JW pillar in Midland, Texas for many years, then about 12 years ago he lost a lot of weight (folks thought he was ill), left his wife, left the JWs and his position as an elder. Never heard from again, as far as I know. I suspect that he was Df’d

If I had to got involved with a JW elder, Neil Baker was about the only one I would have been willing to deal with.

• Princess
    Princess

Tim, yes Steve knows Mike P, I'll let him know about his mom. Neat that she is leaving but sad about such a long marriage ending.

Thanks
    Princess

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit