Have you ever put HBH on house to house record?

by Iamallcool 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

HBH=Home but Hiding.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

I did!

The woman who studied with me was so bold that if she was certain they were hbh, she would actually go to the back door, and then, if they had one, would go onto their deck and knock on their doorwall! When I was studying with her, if she came by & I didn't answer the door, she would open my back gate(which was a PRIVACY FENCE WITH A PRIVACY GATE!), to see if I was there! She said she had to make sure she left no stone unturned in her service to Jehovah. No hiding from that one!

She has since been married & divorced 3 times, with one disfellowshipping thrown in! Still active, tho.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Sheeesh...

I suppose, if such a JW as the one ruderedhead described, ran into an irate homeowner with a shotgun, she'd chalk it up to 'satan's opposition', not her arrogance in illegally trespassing...

• hoser
    hoser

ziddina you have a pm

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Ha! I have been in homes of people who hid from you guys, but I have NEVER hidden. I always enjoyed my discussions with people at the door.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I can't remember the last time I wrote down anything on a house to house record. Given that I've managed to do about 1 hour in the ministry over the past 3 months yet not get called out as a MS, worrying about filling that paper work in has not been on my radar for months and months and months.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Oh, yeah, I used it. Why bother to come back when you know perfectly well they don't want to talk to you?

http://scottleblog.wordpress.com

The Odd Life of Jehovah's Witnesses

• crystlew123
    crystlew123

Yes I have, lol. I thought it was funny. I had all sorts of acronyms (SP?) for my record. Elders often asked me what they meant. SOme I couldnt say without getting in trouble for. (I was only 13) I cant remeber them all now but i know turnin them in and watching the elders face every week was fun. .....to name a few, of course he would eventually figure them out (esp when we switched to a younger elder for time keeping.....oops)

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

LMAO that is a good one. Never heard of HBH. They should have come up with one for Householder Home But I Didn't Knock Leslie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit