Where can I read transcripts of the Steve Unthank case?

by DATA-DOG 5 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Thanks in advance.

• cedars
    cedars

I have asked for these, but Steven assures me they will be released at a later date. I guess it's a case of watch and wait.

Cedars

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Ok, thanks! I watched some youtube clips concerning this case. There were some statements supposedly made by the WT legal team that if true, are just incredible. Although I have no reason to doubt the man in the video, I wanted to read the records for myself.

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

Why? the Unthank case was looked like a Bomb, but was just a firecracker. Not much to read about.

Have you read the Conti case??? THAT is entertainment! If you haven't read it _the Q: and A: parts especially.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

RagingBull, yes I have read some of the Conti case, but not all. There were some clips on JWN mentioning some of the arguments by the WTBTS lawyers. Reportedly in an effort to shift blame off of the FDS, they made the argument that the FDS was only a theological construct and did not " really " exist and so therefore could not be held responsible for anything related to the Child Protection Policy. There was another comment made that the lawyers also denied the existence of JW's in Victoria. It was reported that there was a group of JW's observing the trial, and they let out a gasp of horror when the WTBTS lawyers said those things. I am just wanting to confirm wether or not it happened. I will post the links if I find the videos.

Here we are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hd4zJXDeVU

If this is true, it is awesome news of more hypocrisy and lies and may help more to escape the WTBTS.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Bumping for lurkers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit