Just Discovered www.jehovahs-witness.COM

by binadub 5 Replies latest forum announcements

• binadub
    binadub

It appears to be a mirror of this site, discussions on the forum and all, except in a different format.
    Is this under construction? It has some nice features--including the advertisements not being so intrusive.

Just doesn't let you log in and post (yet?).

~Binadub

• sseveninches
    sseveninches

I was able to login just fine. You just need to put your registered email address instead of your username.

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, it's the new version of this site - the content appears / vanishes on occassion as I re-run the import process but should mostly mirror this site.

Glad you like the improvements. There should be lots more once we complete the changeover.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Hi Simon. I can't even remember the email address I used to register at JWD almost 12 years ago. How will I, and many others in the same boat, be affectrd by the move to the new site?

Many thanks for all your time and effort keeping this place going.

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

If Tapatalk support could be added somehow, it would be so amazing (for mobile browsing and posting - most of the time it's a simple plugin that can be installed into a forum)...

• supernerdboy
    supernerdboy

Much needed update. What softwere is it running on? Did you do most of the coding yourself? I am sure it adds some much needed features.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit