email slam to my acquaintances

by Big Mama 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• Big Mama
    Big Mama

In the past few months I have been putting together emails that focus on the Conti trial and all involved, the affiliation of the JW's w/ Hitler, the U.N., and now OSCE, and misc questions and objections that I have had for years. I send them out thru an email address that "Big Mama" initiated for only this purpose. My intent (which I try to make clear to the recipients) is to educate: "This is information you will NOT find in any of the WTB&TS publications, in fact they prefer you never Know these things" is a common line in my emails. I also make sure they know that as long as they are aware of these things, remaining a Witness is OK if their conscience allows it. But to be a Jehovahs Witness without all the facts of what goes on in the backrooms and alleyways of G-Bdom is not accpetable.

The replies I've gotten have surprised me. Only one (yup:1) has asked me to stop sending. That I honored ( with comments to the effect aforementioned). I have also had requests for more info, which shocked me completely. Anyway, it seems to be a way to get the dubs talking....My focus is just to educate my ex-JW friends, and others who have had conversations and Bible Studys with the W's.

A nice and annonymous way to introduce 'the truth about the truth' to those who are still in, and that you care about.

I'm new here and just wanted to share my idea. Maybe a way for those who want to do the same to get an email progam ball rolling.

• Diest
    Diest

Good work. Dont forget to turn in your time card to Billy the ex-Bethalite.

• Big Mama
    Big Mama

Should anyone be interested, feel free to PM me and leave your email address and I will send you Big Mamas latest email.....you can then send it on if you like it, or perhaps use it as a format to make your own. Just an offer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit