ADVERTISING METHODS OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY

by wasblind 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE THE KINGDOM WITH !!!!!!!!!!!

HIDDEN FEES AND SURCHARGES : Which are expectations not disclosed to the unsuspectin' householder

'GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE' : In which folks sold their homes cuz this world was to end in 1975

MISUSE OF THE WORD FREE : "Freewill" is not devoid of cost or obligation

MANIPULATION OF MEASUREMENTS : The length of a generation

ANGEL DUSTING : Misleadin' the householder into expectin' that they will gain benefit from all this false advertisin'

FILLERS AND OVERSIZED PACKAGING : Faked field service reports

MANIPULATION OF TERMS : Again, the length of a generation

INCOMPLETE COMPARISIONS : Leaves the false impression that it is the best religion

MISLEADING ILLUSTRATIONS : People smiling while others are layin' dead on the ground

FALSE COLORING : Happiest people on earth even though they are depressed

BAIT AND SWITCH : Public edition / study edition of magazines are not the same

GUARANTEE : " The generation that saw the events of 1914 " will " be the ones to see the end

NO RISK : If not satisfied wit this religion, you risk losin' family and friends

QUESTION: Ain't it a law against such ????

I lifted the idea for this thread from Wikipedia under the headin' FALSE ADVERTISEMENT

• smmcroberts
    smmcroberts

Yes, it's just too bad that the laws against false advertising are never applied to religious propaganda.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I'm sure Jim Jones , and David Koresh used the same methods

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

"Jehovah's Witnesses are schooled in 'finding common ground',if you like pink elephants they will become experts on pink elephants. That's the beauty of religion and superstition, it has no limits.Religion is the most profitable legal business because religions can misquote, misrepresent, and use unethical practices without fear of punishment. It's the absolute best way to scam people I have yet seen"-Gary Buss My comment-If there is in fact a Jesus,the Watchtower is in as much or more condemnatory judgement as the Catholic church.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit