Organisation and The Ethiopian Eunuch

by WildeLover 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WildeLover
    WildeLover

hi all

i have been thinking about the " need" for an organisation for Xians... i mean the EE went on his merry way back to Candace in Ethiopia, a long way from the governing body of jerusalem and the effect of paul's letters so he must have done his worhsipping from a distance and without the "benefit" of the governing body's sage advice....

also another thing if i were on the "GB" of the first century i would be extremely miffed that Paul was the one being inspired to write the fundamental doctrines of christianity, not me or my fellow older men

today i began reading Don Camron's captive of a concept! brill book! looking forward to very carefully placing a few seeds of doube here and there ;-)

Kind regards to all

WildeLover

• WildeLover
    WildeLover

no one has anything to add ? :-(

BUMP

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

The Ethiopian Eunuch stands in contrast to much of what the WTS teaches today. Why did he not have to study for 6 months to a year out of a Apostle approved book, be regular in field service as an unbaptized publisher, and then go over 100 questions with an elder before he was baptized? Nope, he came to appreciate the reality of Jesus and was immediately baptized. The WTS has no scriptural basis to stand on in regards to their policies about baptism.

• extractor
    extractor

Acts 16:31 - Same situation with the prison guard and his family, no mention of an organization for salvation.

Luke 23:43 - Same situation with the thief, no mention of an organization for salvation.

Genesis thru Revelation - Same situation with the entire Bible, no mention of an organization for salvation.

• WildeLover
    WildeLover

exactly!! organisation is bullshit and not necessary...

wildelover

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit