christian hookup websites

by fakesmile 6 Replies latest social relationships

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

what is with this stuff? huh. i saw the "christian mingle" commercial. the catch phrase said something to the effect" sometimes god is telling you "its time for you to make a move'."" am i the only one who noticed this? humor me here... isnt the official line for any dogma to "wait on god"? have i not heard of testamonies involving ppl who almost married the wrong person but "god made them wait" and MR. or MRS perfect came along? did god just get his personal ads operating like WTBS. wow i am losing so much faith. god hates so much but commissions sites that only lead to abortions and broken mariggaes(sic)? put a cross on the damn webpage and no one is a craigslist killer. effin tards

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

God only wants you to get you GROOVE ON with Christians, no PAGANS PLEASE!!!!!

Kojack

• philips
    philips

thanks for accepting my request and am here for good and i want to know more about this site and i wish to get some good knowlegde too so give me the opportunity to get me hear desire

• Satanus
    Satanus

I saw one saying to the affect of finding gods match for you. Funny how god needs to use the internet to match up christians. Doesn't he have something called the holy spirit that is supposed to be superior to anything human, including the internet?

S

• Dune
    Dune

I remember a JW dating site where to login you had to use the title on the first page of the kingdom ministry, lol.

I haven't looked at the site in years so i'm not even sure it still exists.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

LOL- I knew a JW who met and MARRIED "a good JW" one of these sites. A nice JW drug addict with a permanent case of VD and turrets....the gift that keeps on giving...... It must of been holy spirit that put them together.

• Nambo
    Nambo

Welcome Philips, do you like football?

You should really start a new topic where you can introduce yourself an dtell the folk your JW story.

As for Christian and in fact most dating sites, I think they are a con, you have to pay in order to answer initial messages, and so the site send out initial messages claiming to be from members in order to dupe you to pay up.

I was getting an extraordinary amount of messages evert day, whilst it is true I am exceptionally good looking with a body of a 19 year old athlete, it still seemed a bit suspitous so I changed my profile to claim I was an axe murderer and still got women sending me messages.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit