"Watchtower" is "magic" to the Wiccans - Pagan

by Gayle 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
    Heaven

I believe this is an image of a sculpture of Diana of Ephesians with Watchtower head dressing:

Diana of Ephesians and Watchtower

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I believe this is an image of a sculpture of Diana of Ephesians with Watchtower head dressing:

Diana of Ephesians and Watchtower

Now we know what the Society means when they refer to themselves as Mother.

They are the Mother Goddess.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

LOL! Nice hat: it would fun to be a JW, if only to show up at a DC wearing one of those (only to be immediately ejected from said DC)....

• Scott77
    Scott77

Iam horrified and shocked to learn about the spiritistic origin of the Watchtower. This gives me more reason to trash any Watchtower magazine I find in the Laundry. They tend to leave them hoping tenants will pick them up. No, i am not goign to allow that. Hi Gayle, thanks for sharing.

Scott77

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Why this would be a surprise to anyone is amazing to me.

They open boast about their teachings being channeled material from invisible spirit beings. From Pastor Russell onward, they claim to receive instruction from their anointed members who have died and are communicating from the spirit world. With those claims being a foundation for their teachings, how could anyone expect anything different than spiritistic practices?

Pastor Russell channels Watchtower teachings from beyond the grave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit