For those of you having a tough time integrating...

by NeverKnew 1 Replies latest watchtower medical

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

I've been noticing posts that speak of feelings that only others that have been there could possibly understand. Some of the voices belong to imprisoned circumstantially trapped and other voices, the ones that seem to feel the deepest emotional despair, are the ones suffering the cruelest form of human punishment in being cut from a network of family and life-long friends. The more I read, the more I realize the blessings I've taken for granted.

For whatever it's worth, I tripped upon this website today and thought of many of those voices. I went through many of the pages on the site and I'm seeing really good advice. For those of you looking for friends... real friends.... I sincerely believe that practicing these concepts in your every day interactions should prove to be invaluable.

http://www.marcandangel.com/2012/01/29/20-things-to-start-doing-in-your-relationships/

There seem to be quite a few of us "worldlies" who are trying to understand the implications of all of this. I'm trying to build a bridge of understanding with my JW friends and those like me really need you.

• flipper
    flipper

NEVER KNEW- Welcome to the board and thanks for caring. Good points. BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit