Handshaking

by picosito 5 Replies latest jw friends

• picosito
    picosito

Any comments on the sub-cult of having to shake hands in the congregation?

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Ever wonder at the sub-cult at having to say hello at the congregation too?? Stupid witnesses.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

LOL! what a question.

• Celtic
    Celtic

How would you like me to shake your hand? Would you like me to let you know who I am, my status by pressing my thumb upon the web of your hand? Or perhaps the 3 finger sliding shake? Or should that be snake? Perhaps I've said too much already.

Peace

MAP

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Too many handshakes....Too little time...

There is the standard female handshake: when the person puts out their hand, lightly grasp the finger tips only, shake once or twice.

The standard male handshake: when the person puts out their hand, grasp it and shake up and down two to three times.

The female wussy handshake: when the person puts out their hand, lightly grasp and let go...no shaking.

The male wussy handshade: when the person puts out their hand, lightly grasp and shake once...similar to the standard female handshake.

The Wet One: when the person puts out their hand, grab it in a sweaty palm...hang on for three to four good shakes. This could be a male of female, however, usually males have the Wet One.

There are so many more...

The worst is when the person you are greeting wipes their hand on their leg and then extends the hand....EEEWWW!

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

I would think that it would be even worse if they FAILED to wipe their hand on their leg first, when necessary.

cd

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit