Jehovah Reveals What “Must Shortly Take Place”

by aposta-Z 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

• w12 6/15 pp. 14-18

10 In the 21st century, Britain and the United States have continued their special partnership, often acting together in world affairs. The prophecies about the immense image and the wild beast confirm that the Anglo-American World Power will not be replaced by some future world power. This last world power may be weaker than that represented by the legs of iron, but it will not disintegrate on its own.

Cannot wait until China takes over and WT claims it never said the above. If the witnesses are still around.

• oompa
    oompa

sorry but they will find a way to work around it...nice thought though..........oompa

• Scott77
    Scott77

sorry but they will find a way to work around it...nice thought though
    oompa

oompa, I think likewise. The Watchtower is a master spinner and fli floper. They know how to come up with a cleaver explanation and rank and file will as always, swallow it without questions.

Scott77

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

Indeed. But isn't it funny how they claim they would never set a date for har-maguedon but are setting quite the time frame?!

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Watchtower doesn't have to be right in 5 or 10 years time- it just has to seem right... now. Read what Russell, Rutherford and franz wrote... it's all worthless now, but at the time it sucked innocent people into this religion- and now it is all forgotten. Watchtower just goes on and on through the years printing new crap light, always seeming relevant- but in retropect always worthless.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

How about I predict that China will replace us as the world power. After China, Israel will push its way into power and prove to be the real "messiah" via the Rothschilds. Alternatively, Iran will win the war and Israel will be pushed back, and then Iran becomes the world power. Then some country no one has ever heard of, perhaps in the middle of Africa where you would least expect it to come from. Then Brazil comes to power, ultimately to yield to New Zealand and then Australia (or both Australia and New Zealand together). Then some tiny nation in Europe comes back after ditching its banks, and then South Africa and then Chile. Some time later, Egypt returns to power, or Greece, or both.

Now, I am not saying any of this will actually happen. However, it would put a damper on the Washtowel's claim that we are now in the last days. Especially if Australia and New Zealand come into dual power some 1000-1500 years from now. And should Israel manage to become the world power for even a brief time (remember, the washtowel harps on being spiritual Israel), that is going to throw mud in the theory that Jehovah rejected that nation soon after they rejected Jesus. Either way, they are going to have fun trying to explain whatever happens next.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

When your **** doesn't have an erection you can bend and twist it in any way that suits your needs.

• steve2
    steve2

In their unashamed and endlessly elastic re-interpretations of Biblical prophecies, the JWs have a truck load of "inspired" competition; i.e., every other religiously fundamentalist group and/or individual still alive waiting for their original expectations to be fulfilled and busily tweaking those expectations at the same time.

The sudden collapse of communism and the unexpected rise of Islam caught many a fundamentalist by utter surprise, necessitating a quick and ongoing re-think" of "inspired" prophecy.

Elasticity has never ever before had to stretch as far or as wide. Keep str------etc--------hi------ng into infinity, baby!

• biometrics
    biometrics

When I read "Jehovah Reveals What 'Must Shortly Take Place'" my mind immediately translates it to: "The Governing Body reveals what they want you to do next".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit