The new Jesus - laugh hard and loud!

by BluePill2 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Read the comments. I have been laughing for hours now, it is THAT good!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3502938 Woman in Spain paints over 100 year old Jesus fresco - ruins it all - the world is laughing

Oh, before everybody starts welcoming me. You already did. I've been a member of this site for the past 6 years (lurking/posting), but lost my password and can't remember which of the fake emails was used to register - at the time I "needed" to remain "undercover" - not needed anymore - you know why > out and free.

I just had to go through a phase of not reading/thinking ANYTHING JW related. Becoming an ex-ex-JW. Now it is all better. Thanks to you all.

Hope I contributed to a good laugh. Taking things with a good dose of humour helps. I wish you all a nice weekend.

• poppers
    poppers

LOL! Yup, it's had me laughing out loud!

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Well, in her defense, it was probably much harder since see didn't have the benefit of those tiny numbers that the original artist had used...

But you gotta love the delusion of someone thinking, "Ahhh, painting restoration: how hard can it be?"

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

before after

If Jesus didn't like his new look, he should have stopped her.

If Jesus decided to let her give him a new look, who am I to point and laugh?

This is Billy the Ex-Bethelite. I'm pointing and laughing.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I love the idea of the guy who buys paintings at yard sales and adds monsters

Wish I could see more of them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit