Dad teaching my 10 month old nephew to say 'Jehovah' UGH!!!!

by Joliette 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

This is my cutie pie nephew Matthew right here. He is only 10 months:

I was over my parents house yesterday my dad was watching TV with him. We saw some commerical with the comediane steve harvey, and my dad says to my nephew: 'Steve Harvey'. Then all of a sudden, dad says: Say Jehovah...Jeeeehovvvah loves you Matty Fatty. I gave my dad a look and then rolled my eyes. My mom didnt see it. Man, I was so mad. But what can you do when people are brainwashed and believe that are teaching there kids (or grandkids in this case) the right thing. Man, I am truly hoping that he doesnt grow up to be a Jehovahs Witness. Anything but that. Please!!!!

• youngbro
    youngbro

Will you still instill some of the values that JW are usually raised with? Maybe its just me, but I was brought up being taught to respect those older than I, to hold open doors, to pull out chairs, to go easy on the.....nevermind. lol

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Are his parents jws? If not, you should probably have a talk with your sibling about what your dad is teaching your nephew.

• Joliette
    Joliette

@ Jamie, my brother is not an active Jehovah's Witness but he is trying to get back to the hall and believes in Jehovah. He calls me an apostate. His mom is not a Witness but goes to chruch.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Maybe it's time to teach him to yell "Hail Satan!" at the Kingdumb Hell, really loud. That ought to teach Dad a lesson.

• EntirelyPossible
  • Kaiser
    Kaiser

Teach him to say Sparlock.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    His mom is not a Witness but goes to chruch.

Maybe a little chat with our sister-in-law is in order.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Maybe it's time to teach him to yell "Hail Satan!" at the Kingdumb Hell, really loud. That ought to teach Dad a lesson. ..." WT Wizard

Give him a "Smurf" doll!!! Tell them it's a collectible and will be worth lotsa money someday!!! smurf

smurf collectible doll

From ebay but the pix disappears if I link it...

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

ugh is right. respect for considering your nephew. when the WORD jehovah is said, i cringe. maybe im a demon and gods name makes me shiver. lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit