What did I do Farkel??

by Beck_Melbourne 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

"BLACK_Melbourne?" It's time to spank you, and I will do it in a new thread (you won't like it. I'm vicious when it comes to idiots.)

You never know when to quit, but that's ok. I know how to deal with it. I've been doing this stuff for years and you've only been doing this stuff for weeks.

Some people never learn and in fact, probably LIKE it!

The world is full of DipF*cks like you. And I'm your worst nightmare when you won't just give it up.

BECK: you asked for it. I made up with you and you STILL asked for it. Shame on you.

But, I'll think about it first. Some assholes need special consideration before any decision is made.

Farkel

I'm just wondering what I did?? One minute we're hugging and kissing and now this?? What bought this on?? I've been chasing you around in the chatroom trying to peck you on the lips and you go and get all nasty!! *sigh*

Beck aka BLACK_Melbourne *dazed and confused*

• Gopher
    Gopher

Let it die. You don't need, and won't get, everyone's approval. Such is life, even on this board.

Maybe Farkel really likes you but won't ever show it. This thread won't change that.

--Sticking in my nose where it doesn't belong, if so sorry --- class.

-J.R.

The preceding post was not evaluated by any mental health professionals.
    The opinions expressed are those of a fuzzy, cuddly rodent.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Okay then Gopher...its just that I thought me and Farkel were going to get married. He must have been leading me on when he hugged me....I kinda got my hopes up...went home and told my folks...they told the elders...the elders came around for an informal chat...asked me how far we'd gone...you know...the usual questions...did he use his tongue etc. *sigh* I told them the truth...it was just a 'hug'...they said we have to get married or be DF for loose conduct.

Feeling kinda vulnerable right now. *sniff*

Beck

• Prisca
    Prisca

there, there, there Beck....

(((((((((((Beck)))))))))))))))

I'm afraid to say there are guys just like that out in the world. And he wasn't really a pioneer, no matter how many years he's been in the Truth posting on this and other boards. What you need is a more spiritual brother, who won't go beyond holding your hand (and only your hand!) I know this lovely young bloke, someone more suited for you. Come along now....

• Gopher
    Gopher

Beck,

Your worst nightmare just came true. Bwaa haa haa...Now go sit in a corner and suffer elegantly.

(Did you tell Farkel what the elders said?)

-J.R.

• Prisca
    Prisca

LOL @ Gopher's new signature, but that's not going to get you off too easily!!

Gopher, that wasn't a very nice thing to say to Sister Beck. She got accosted by a "brother" and went through the indignities of having to cancel a wedding that never was, and now she's got YOU laughing at her???

Go back to your gopher hole and repent. Say three hail marys and call me in the morning.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Beck puts dress back in its box and walks to the corner to sit and wait elegantly!!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Gopher Aus Style!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Beck, that picture looks exactly like a distant relative who attended a gopher family wedding. I think his name was "Bruiser". He had one or two too many to drink, as I recall......

-J.R.

• flower
    flower

Now thisis the way you hijack a thread! Turn the bickering childish posts into funny ones and get the bickerers to forget all about it and join in the fun. I like it!

flower
    ps. Beck, next time make sure you bring a chaperone as the society suggests. You know how you young people are when it comes to 'courting'. Musn't put yourself in a position where hugging might be possible. And anyway, is that the skirt you wore?? looks awful short anyway..you were just asking for a hug. Shame on you for bringing such reproach on Jehovahs name.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit