Welcome to Declan!

by safe4kids 7 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey ((((((Mike)))))),

I wanted to welcome you to the forum, sweetie

I wish that your first post had been prompted by a different reason, but put that behind you and don't let the anger and bitterness expressed here bother you. It can be a great place, with wonderful people, we just seem to be experiencing some not-so technical difficulities at the moment

I hope that you'll post more here, Mike. You have a unique perspective and the ability to express yourself well. I look forward to reading your thoughts!

Love,
    Aunt Dana

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hello and welcome, Declan/Mike!

• Simon
    Simon

Hi Declan

This is Angharad, Simon's wife forgetting to log him off!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Welcome to the forum, Declan.

Lilacs

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Greetings Declan and welcome to the board! I haven't read your first post yet but I'll toddle off and do so presently.

As "Aunt Dana" (LOLOLOL!) says, the board goes through occasional convulsions, but please don't let it get to you. Looking forward to reading your viewpoints (and the dirt on Aunt Dana).

Expatbrit

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Expat,

GO TO WORK, YOU BUM!

Ohhhhhh and Mike, there are people here I should warn you about...beware of ANY who ask for dirt!!! They're not stable people. And remember, whenever you're tempted to tell things...who buys you the BEST Xmas presents????!!! Who is the BEST aunt in the world??!!! I rest my case

Dana

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I've never claimed to be a stable person. In fact I've never had a horse in my life.

Don't let Auntie Dana throw her weight around like that, Mike. The old dame gets a bit pushy sometimes, doesn't she?

Expatbrit

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Expat,

I was referring to your mental stability, not your living arrangements.

And that's GRANDE Dame to you, you whippersnapper!

Dana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit