Good Ship Watchtower

by Sargon 7 Replies latest social current

• Sargon
    Sargon

Wow, I just had one heck of a dream (or was it a vision?)
    Imagine this folks...the WTS as an ocean going vessal. The captain of this ship is the governing body, the crew are the bethelites and all those overseers, and the passengers are the congregations of JW's.
    OK, this ship has been sailing calmy for many years, but lately it has taken on a pretty hefty cargo. Let's examine this cargo:

-organisation harbouring pedophiles

-governing body sleeping with enemy (UN)

-Blood Issue

-Doctrinal Flip-flops (1914...1975))

OK boys, the seas are gonna get rough. Rats always desert a sinking
    ship. So the first ones to leave are the governing body, helicopter to Geneva to check out those secret accounts. Next to go of course is the crew, gotta see if crumbs from those accounts still exist. The Good Ship Watchtower, now crewless, rudderless, hits the rocks and founders. The passengers are bobbing in the waves...no hope in sight. But look, on the horizon...it's the Good Ship Appostate. The dubs say 'we don't need you, Jesus is our saviour!'. Well...good news to you brother...Save Yoursself...'cause he aint coming!!!

WOW, the sprits really moved me tonite!!

Imagination is more important than Knowledge. Albert Einstein

• cellomould
    cellomould

You know, at my friends' hotel in Santa Monica...

when they say 'that guy is Canadian'...
    what they mean is...'that guy is gay'.

Hehehehehe hehehe hehe he hehe

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• Sargon
    Sargon

That sounds like wishful thinking, cello.

• Will Power
    Will Power

Cello
    are you talkin about your "friend" the way you would if you didn't want anyone to know it was yourself you were talking about?

Did that sound blonde?

• cellomould
    cellomould

Will,

hehehehe I am a guy. My friend is a girl. Did I mention that I like her?

Well, I am 99% straight let's say.

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• Will Power
    Will Power

Is that 1% while you're asleep?

• Will Power
    Will Power

Forgot to add hehehehe and I have to wait 30 seconds...

• SYN
    SYN

No, Apostates are like the super-advanced nuclear-powered stealth submarines trailing immediately behind the ship, just waiting for the correct moment to expose themselves and destroy it's keel.

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit