Question

by NewLight2 8 Replies latest jw friends

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Can someone list the letters on each one of the 7 dice in the game "Word Yahtzee" for me? The game is out of print now, so I can't just go out and buy a copy.

I've also been using all the search engines to no avail. All I seem to come up with are the "game rules", which does not give a listing the 6 letters on each of the seven dice.

Thanks,
    NewLight2

• TR
    TR

Does this link help?

http://www.centralconnector.com/GAMES/wordyahtzee.html

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

TR,

That is the only link that I have been able to come up with, too, by using the search engines. It does not, however, give a listing of the letters on the individul dice or the point value system used in the game. I was hoping to find someone who actually has the game and can provide me with the listings for each dice.

NewLight2

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest NewLight2... HELLO! PEACE TO YOU!!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Hi to you too, Shellby!

NewLight2

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

I'm still looking for the answer to my original question. I can't find the answer on the net ANYWHERE!

Please - If you have the game, or know someone who has, please post the letters that are on each dice.

Thanks,

NewLight2

• COMF
    COMF

Dearest NewLight2... HELLO! DICE TO YOU!!

No poseur and a slave of none,

COMF

Ah, love! could you and I with Him conspire
    To grasp this sorry scheme of things entire,
    Would not we shatter it to bits--and then
    Re-mould it nearer to the heart's desire!

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Hello to you, too, COMF

NewLight2

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I think there are three games of word yahtzee on ebay....either buy the games, or email each of the sellers and ask them.

better yet, check under completed auctions and email the BUYERS and ask them. It can't hurt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit