transformation 2012

by varian 1 Replies latest jw friends

• varian
    varian

Hi everyone.

Recently I´ve been watching loads of YouTube clips about spiritual teachers. Mainly themes about Law of Atraction and teachings from Eckard Tolle.

Many of them are saying that 2012 is the year of transformation. They are talking al lot about people who are right now in that process.

I also feel this way. I feel like being in this type of transformation, and that things will turn out for the better very soon.

Do you also feel you´re going through a very special time period?

Love, Varian

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Age of Aquarius. It started this past February, though signs of it have been around since 1967. People are fed up with Christi-SCAM-ity, and are looking elsewhere. And Islam won't satisfy anyone that researches them--hint: Their core principle is doing good works in the name of Allah. And they are just as likely to add to it as Christians to add to the LIE-ble. And Sharia Law is for the birds. People should be seeing that Judaism, Christi-SCAM-ity, and Islam are all homophobic, women-phobic, and pro-slavery and pro-torture. They all have to go.

Anything major for disasters will be man-made. Not the kind of global warming they are threatening us with, though. Man-made global warming is because they are using the HAARP system to push the jet stream way far north, along with chemtrails that trap heat on the planet so they can blame us for using energy. Hyperinflation will result because people will lose faith in the banking system, not because it's December 21, 2012. The lies about everything coming to an end on December 21 are to get people to run back to Christi-SCAM-ity, because they are turning to atheism and Satanism in record numbers. False flags aside, December 21, 2012 should be about as significant as May 21, 2011 and October 21, 2011 (and OBVES' year of 2011 in general) were.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit