"The Lord is not my shepherd for I am not a sheep" ..makes sense to me..does it to you?.

by chrisjoel 7 Replies latest jw friends

• chrisjoel
  • Sulla
    Sulla

Oh, for sure, man! We love that sort of shit here. Slurp it up with a spoon. Very transgressive and edgy, sorta like a crucifix in a jar of piss. You live dangerously, dude! Woo hoo! Speakin' truth to power!

Etc., & etc.

Asshole.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Yeah tanks, thought it was a swelll looking photograhph.All my jw beliefs died on the cross, errr ... "upright stake" when i left.... and your welcome fuckhole

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Yeah CJ, the whole symbolism and implications of the relationship between a shepherd and his flock is lost on modern readers, who read it thru a delusional prism of wish fulfillment. The fantasy of a loving relationship existing between them is pretty laughable to any kid who lived on a farm and raised animals as part of 4H or FFA; most have to learn the hard way not to become attached to a cute piglet, as raising hogs is the family business...

Sheep generally aren't raised for their milk, and lamb is a favorite ingredient of many Mediterranean dishes for a reason, LOL!

• ziddina
    ziddina

What King Solomon said...

Or as my Wiccan High Priestess friend once told me, "The shepherd doesn't raise and protect the sheep for the sake of the sheep; he's looking for wool, leather and meat, and resents OTHER predators' incursions on his supply..."

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yeah, as shepard don't give a rat ass what happens to th sheep after he sells them of slaughters them, as long as he get's his anticipated rewards for guarding the sheep while in his care for feeding an protection from profit reducing predators while they have a chance to fatten up and make wool.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wowsers a tripple

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yeah, as shepard don't give a rat ass what happens to th sheep after he sells them of slaughters them, as long as he get's his anticipated rewards for guarding the sheep while in his care for feeding an protection from profit reducing predators while they have a chance to fatten up and make wool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit