God & JW can't exist without "evil"

by thedepressedsoul 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Viviane: The fact that, when called out on your shameful dishonest behavior, is the first think you thought of, shows that you are indeed a typical Christian. Intellectually dishonest with threats of violence as your backup.

Dear lady I did not threaten you with violence. You are inventing something in your own head. Stop inventing what is not there!

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Dear lady I did not threaten you with violence. You are inventing something in your own head. Stop inventing what is not there!

I never said you did, nor do I doubt my ability to easily dispatch you had you done some.

Please stick to reality and what I actually said rather than what you imagine I wrote. Reading, how does it work?

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Viviane, I figured there was a shoe coming my way. Your use of condescending insults betrays an inability to simply address what is being discussed in a manner worthy of respect.

Your gruff manner detracts from your posts and thus your arguments. Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot, pun intended.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Double post.... edited to remove, see below.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Viviane, I figured there was a shoe coming my way. Your use of condescending insults betrays an inability to simply address what is being discussed in a manner worthy of respect.

As I said, you spoke without knowledge and then assumed violence. That was 100% all you and where your brain went. Attempting to pretend I said it is shamefully dishonest. No one ever said anything about throwing anything until you did and then you attempt to blame me for it? Oh, no, dear. It doesn't work that way.

You brought it up, you own it.

Your gruff manner detracts from your posts and thus your arguments. Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot, pun intended.

I am not in the least bit gruff. I just have zero tolerance for people saying ridiculous things and the dishonestly pretending somehow I was the one that said it.

If you want to get off on the right foot, be honest and stick to reality. Act like an adult and don't get offended at the expectation that you will converse in an honest manner. Don't blame me or call me gruff for calling out your ridiculous, made up claims. My arguments are just fine. All you need to do is speak honestly and converse like an adult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit