JW Molestation info needed for UK radio show

by home_and_dry 1 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• home_and_dry
    home_and_dry

Hi all.

I recently emailed a radio DJ here in the UK who has a late night phone in show. He is a great bloke, not afraid of touching issues that others won't.

I told him briefly about the peodophile issue amongst JW's. He replied, saying that he was very interested in the issue and has asked for more info.

I feel that I am not the best qualified to act as spokesperson on this, and there are plenty of people here who can explain the situation better than I can.

So what I am asking is for any of you to explain the issue here in this thread. Personal experiences maybe, examples, and the ins and outs of how it all is allowed to happen. Then I will email him back, providing a link to this thread so hopefully between us we can give him enough information and that he will bring this subject up on air on his show. The radio station is based in Wales, but is available to listen to on the Net so this could be a good opportunity to get this information out to the public.

So please, help me out and lets make this thread into a good source of information for him.

We all make a mess of our lives from time to time
    It's part of the process that you stumble as you climb

• anewperson
    anewperson

Why not put him in touch with http://www.silentlambs.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit