WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU DONATED?

by brandnew 25 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

April 15th.

Several $thousand$.

About as "voluntary" of a donation as the JW HQ has now initiated at Assm Halls.

Doc

• pixel
    pixel
    To the Borg? Maybe around 2 years ago. I promised it would be the.last.time.
  • done4good
    done4good

In the org? Almost never, even when I went...I guess I was voting with my pocketbook without realizing it.

Now?

ASPCA - Monthly

National Center for Science Education - Monthly

Public Broadcasting - Monthly

Various clothing and food drives, etc.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I know this may sound gross...but every time I take a dump I imagine I'm donating to the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses!:):)

The level of disgust I have toward this organization is due to the amount of pain, suffering and aggravation the WTBTS has brought upon soo many!

• MarkSutter
    MarkSutter
    I've been out since 1982. At the time I don't remember donating much. I needed money for my own expenses and also believed that if this was god's org. he would take take of their financial needs. "all the gold is mine" is what the bible says, so.....
  • kaik
    kaik
    I donate from time to time to charity, last time last weekend. We had participated in AIDS walk, Breast Cancer, child leukemia, Katrina. Specific issues. I have not donated to JW cause since 1994. Back then I was giving equivalent $2 per week in local currency. My mom gives to KH about $5 every week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit