WAIT! Sparlock really happened?

by Cagefighter 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I was cruising you tube and saw some cheezy cartoon about throwing a wizard toy in the trash. This is real? I thought yall were just being satirical.

The org has "jumped the shark" with this in my opinion.

The second they start reaching out to the children and youth on their level is a sign of desperation.

Wow.

I hope the sequel involves little Jimmy finds Mommie's "neck massager" and throws it away for her. HAHAHA!!!!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Yes CF, there is a Sparlock!

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

yup. no jive. i saw it here first... way before our assembly. i toldmy mom about it and how manipulitive it was. she denied, and refused to believe me."it must be an apostate joke" she said. until sunday. lol. then all of a sudden it was an upbuilding presentation. i stated all the arguements i had read here like, why didnt he give it back? why wasnt it donated to a child without a toy? did it not seem like mommy was manipulating from her own superstitions? did she think that lazy parenting like that would lead to mental problems later in life? then i reminded her of burning my sisters troll dolls and how dumb it seems now. she knew it was stupid and finally resorted to i love jayhoover. OMFG. i wouldnt tell her how i knew, she thinks i have some apostate mole friend in the hall. well i guess u can say i have a few. i just said A LOT of ppl are waking up.

late comment but thanks everyone here. i do see more from this angle than i did when i was inside

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

rofl @ mommys neck massager.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

fakesmile, that's so funny that your mom thought it was "an apostate joke" when you told her before the DC.

The Cognitive Dissonance must have been pretty intense when she saw you were right and it was for real. (It still is a joke, just not an apostate one!)

Yepppers, they really have jumped the shark on this one!!!

Fonzie jumps

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

So I actually gave up 15 minutes of my life to watch the video. Observations.

1. The old dude from the GB drones on for a whole 2 minutes at the beginning! This is a twelve minute cartoon that is 20% of the time. The GB always staying in the background. I never even saw a pic of them as a kid and heard little about them until the Proclaimers book. There was a pic of them on one of the pages. I was shocked.

2. The kid has no friends. He is obviously lonely and has to play my himself. The only exposure he get's to other kids is at school. The org still doesn't understand how this isolation is hurting not helping their numbers.

3. I did not hear the word God once in the whole video. I hear Jehovah, Satan alot. It makes them feel like rival lovers battling for a kids allegiance. What a f-cked up cult.

Even when they try to give a crap about the kids they fail miserably.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Thats was a true story...based on real events involving Chucky.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I think it's hilarious. they've made a laughingstock of their religion with that two-bit animated video. I have a Sparlock Rules magnet for my car. I luuuuuv it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit