help

by RWC 9 Replies latest jw friends

• RWC
    RWC

Okay, a stupid question. How do you cut and paste to quote other posts?

thanks

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

There's a couple ways to do it.

1. With your mouse, position the cursor where you would like to begin copying. Left Click and hold down the mouse button to highlight the text you want to select. After the text is highlighted, right click you will see a pop up screen, select copy. Right click in the message box and select paste from the pop up screen.

2. Highlight the text. Press and hold down the ctrl key and press C for copy. Click in the message box and Press and hold down the ctrl ke and press V for paste.

Don't forget to put Forum Codes in your message like this.
  • Prisca
    Prisca

It's not a stupid question when you don't know the answer

Just drag your cursor over the words you want to copy, and they should be highlighted in blue (if you're using windows). Then right click with your mouse whilst your cursor is on the blue highted words, and click on "copy".

Then open up a reply, and right click with your cursor in the box. Click on "paste" and the words you highlighted should come over.

Hope this helps.

• heathen
    heathen

Okay, a stupid question. How do you cut and paste to quote other posts? cool

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

wow Prisca...we posted at the exact same time!

is this where I say pinch poke u owe me a coke? lol

• Prisca
    Prisca

LOL @ SW - I thought much the same thing when I saw we both posted at the same time.

Well, you know what they say - great minds think alike! lol.....

• ladonna
    ladonna

Fools never differ

Just joking....heheheheheh

Anonymouse

• Smoldering Wick
  • writerpen
    writerpen

This is a test.

1. With your mouse, position the cursor where you would like to begin copying. Left Click and hold down the mouse button to highlight the text you want to select. After the text is highlighted, right click you will see a pop up screen, select copy. Right click in the message box and select paste from the pop up screen.
  • RWC
    RWC

Thank you everyone.

QUOTE]1. With your mouse, position the cursor where you would like to begin copying. Left Click and hold down the mouse button to highlight the text you want to select. After the text is highlighted, right click you will see a pop up screen, select copy. Right click in the message box and select paste from the pop up screen.[/QUOTE]

It worked!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit